Article 1 (Application)
- This Agreement will apply to any relationship between the User and the Company in relation to the use of the Service.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the Company has established various rules for the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Individual Rules”). These Individual Rules, regardless of their names, shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement conflict with the Individual Rules, the Individual Rules shall take precedence, unless otherwise specified in the Individual Rules.
Article 2 (User registration)
- In this Service, the registration is completed when the applicant agrees to these terms and conditions, applies for registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the applicant of this approval.
- The Company has the discretion to approve or deny an application for user registration if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and the Company has no obligation to disclose the reasons for denial.
- False information is reported when applying for user registration
- Application is from a person who has violated this Agreement
- The Company deems the registration to be inappropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- Users are responsible for the proper management of their user ID and password for the Service.
- You may not, under any circumstances, transfer, lend, or share your user ID and password with any third party. When a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the User is deemed to be the registered User of the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the damage is caused by the Company’s willfulness or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- In consideration for the paid portion of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on the website in the manner specified by the Company.
- If the User is late in paying the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited items)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this Service.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Conduct related to a criminal act
- Disrupting or interfering with the server or network functions of the Company, other users of the Service, or third parties
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- Pretending to be another user
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to anti social forces in relation to the Company’s services
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, users of the Service, or third parties
- Posting or transmitting content on the Service that the Company judges to include or include the following expressions
- Excessively violent language.
- Explicit sexual expression.
- Expression that leads to discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that invite or encourage suicide, self-harm, or substance abuse
- Other expressions that are offensive to others, including antisocial content
- Actions that the Company judges to be for the following purposes or for the purpose of
- Sales, publicity, advertising, solicitation, and other commercial activities (except those approved by the Company).
- Acts for the purpose of sexual or indecent acts
- The act of meeting or having a relationship with an unfamiliar person of the opposite sex
- Acts that harass or slander other users.
- To cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Service, or a third party
- Any other act of using the Service for a purpose other than the purpose for which the Service is scheduled to be used
- Soliciting religious activities or religious groups.
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User, if the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist
- To maintain, inspect or update the computer system for the Service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disaster.
- When a computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
- In other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Copyright)
- Users may only use this Service and post or upload information, such as text, images, and videos, that they own the necessary intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or that they have obtained permission from the necessary right holders.
- The copyright of any text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by the User using this Service shall be reserved to the User or other existing rights holders. However, the Users gives the Company a non-exclusive license to save and display posted or uploaded content as a normal operation of the Service, and the Company may use text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by using the Service to the extent necessary to improve the Service, improve the quality of the Service, correct any deficiencies, or advertise the Service to others.
- Except as provided in the main clause of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Service and all information related to the Service belong to the Company or the right holders who have granted permission for the use of the Service, and the User may not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, or publicly transmit (including making transmittable) the Service without permission. The User shall not transmit, distribute, publish, use for business, etc.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, this Company may, without prior notice, delete the posted data, restrict the User from using all or part of the Service, or delete the User’s registration as a user.
- Breach of any of the provisions of these terms
- Falsehood in the registration information
- Payment is suspended
- Default on payment obligations
- Failed to respond to our communications for a certain period of time
- Failed to use the Service for a certain period of time
- In the event that the Company otherwise deems it inappropriate to use the Service
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal of membership)
Users may withdraw from this Service by following the withdrawal procedure prescribed by the Company.
Article 10 (Disclaimers of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company does not expressly or implicitly guarantee that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (including but not limited to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, defects in security, errors, bugs, infringement, etc.).
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the Service. However, the Agreement between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) This exemption does not apply in the case of a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even in the case specified in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to special circumstances, including damage caused by default or tort due to the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. In addition, compensation for damages incurred by the User due to default of obligations or illegal acts due to the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the User in the month in which such damages occurred.
- This Company assumes no responsibility for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties with respect to this Service.
Article 11 (Change of service content, etc.)
This Company may change the contents of this Service or stop providing this Service without notice to the User, and will not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result of this.
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the User if it deems it necessary. When a User uses the Service after the terms are revised, the User is deemed to have agreed to the revised terms.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User submits a notice of change according to the method separately determined by the Company, the Company will notify or contact the currently registered contact as valid, and these will be deemed to have reached the User at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
The User may not transfer or offer as collateral the status of the user contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America.
- If any dispute arises in relation to the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive and agreed-upon jurisdiction.