Five Steps to Enrollment
0: (In advance) Prepare a Facebook account
Since we operate TLC by using Facebook, you must have an active Facebook account to join our community.
- Your Facebook account must use your real name.
1: Enter the basic information
- All information is required.
2: Pay for the monthly membership
When the PayPal website appears, follow the PayPal instruction to set up a monthly payment. After the confirmation page is displayed, go down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Return to Merchant” button.
- Please be sure to make your payment after you logged in to your account (or create a new account before paying the fee). We verify payments using your PayPal registered email.
- The transaction may appear as “PayPal * OPENLEGALCO.” or “PayPal * TEAMTAKUMI” on your statement.
3: Go to our Facebook group page
After click on the “Return to Merchant” button, a new page will appear. On that page, Click on the “Go to Facebook” button, then the TLC Facebook group page will appear in a new tab.
If you’re already logged in-
You will see the TLC Facebook group page.
If you’re not logged in yet-
You need to login first. After that, you will see the TLC Facebook group page.
4: Enter PayPal information and Company/firm name
Click the “Join Group” button and Answer the questions.
- PayPal registered name: the name you used when you made the monthly membership payment using PayPal.
- PayPal registered email: the email you used to log into your PayPal account to make the monthly membership payment (which may be different from an email associated with your Facebook account).
- Company name or firm name: name of the company or law firm you work for.
- We use your PayPal registered email to verify the payment.
- The company name or firm name provided will be used only to determine your eligibility for participation.
- We may contact you via email if additional information is necessary.
5: Once you receive a confirmation, you are ready to go!
After you’ve enrolled, you can start interacting with other members on our Facebook group.
- Please note that it may take up to one week from application to approval.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a message from Facebook saying, “Your request to join the Takumi Legal Community has been approved.”
- Even if you do not receive a notice, your account is approved if you can view communication inside the community.